We specialise in all aspects of Asylum, Nationality and Immigration law and act for a diverse range of clients from applications to higher court appeals.
We have an extensive private paying client base and are able to offer competitive rates for our work.
We offer specialist legal advice / immigration services for businesses, education providers and individuals. The clients we represent are from all around the UK, including London, Bristol, Cardiff & Manchester.
Albany Solicitors also holds a contract with the Legal Aid Agency enabling us to offer advice and assistance in Asylum and certain categories of immigration law without financial charge to clients on state benefits or a low income.
We can provide a full service to help in your immigration matter,
no matter how big or small.
Extension to visas
Work based extension applications if you wish to work or study in the UK
Rights for EEA nationals and their family
Full asylum claim
Fresh asylum claim
Applications from abroad
From the tribunal to the supreme court
Register of sponsors
We provide all aspects of legal services for immigration matters
to help you or your company.
The UK is one of the leading business locations in the world.
The United Kingdom has a rich and diverse market with world-class industries including Life Science, ICT, Creative, Financial and Professional Business Services, Aerospace and Automotive engineering, the UK offers an attractive location for businesses with easy access to customers, product innovators, suppliers and partners.
Our immigration services can help you make the first step towards bringing your business into the UK:
- Managing and renewing your Tier 2 sponsorship licence
- Creating and allocating Certificates of Sponsorship (COS) under an appropriate immigration rule.
- Ongoing management of the Sponsor Management System, including all reporting requirements.
- Assisting with visa applications for your employees. We can provide general or individual immigration advice.
- Managing on going compliance with Home Office requirements
- Ensuring all relevant documents are retained and verified
- Advising on illegal working
- Challenging civil penalty notices