We assist and represent asylum seeker clients from all over the world at all legal stages from Interviews to Appeals.
At Albany Solicitors, we are proud of our track record in helping people find a safe haven in the UK.
Our team at Albany Solicitors is extremely experienced and knowledgeable and can provide in-depth knowledge to advise and represent on Asylum and Human Rights matters. We can help you:
- understand the scope of the Geneva convention and ECHR and how they may relate to your particular needs and circumstances
- understand the key legal rules and process under which your case will be assessed
- provide legal support during this process and advise on the options available to you are key stages in the process
- Assist with appeals against a refusal to offer protection
- Assist with family reunion applications so you may be reunited with your family once leave is granted
We provide advice on a one to one basis and advice is always tailored to the specific needs of our client.
We also work very closely with agencies that provide other support and guidance to refugees and asylum seekers, such as Migrant Help and Refugee Action, and are currently part of the duty rota system agreed with the Legal Aid Agency for providing legal support to persons dispersed to our areas.