Immigration Caseworker (IAAS Accredited - Senior Caseworker)– Cardiff & Bristol
We are looking to recruit experienced Immigration Caseworkers for our Cardiff Office. The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Legal casework in Immigration Law
- Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases Dealing with correspondence
- Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
- Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Essential Key Skills Required: The Immigration Caseworker will already possess accreditation under the SRA IAAS scheme. You must be able demonstrate a strong commitment to obtaining the Senior Caseworker qualification if currently below that level. Extensive experience in case management, preferably with a mixture of public and privately funded work.
- Senior caseworker
- Senior caseworker (supervisor)
Immigration / Asylum Paralegal
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Immigration/ Asylum Paralegal to work in a friendly and supportive environment.
Ideal candidates will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting fee earners with the conduct of their cases;
- Liaising with clients directly;
- Drafting correspondence to clients, the Home Office and the Tribunal;
- Undertaking legal research;
- Preparing applications on behalf of clients to submit to the Home Office;
- Reviewing documents and preparing appeal bundles;
- Arranging appointments at the UK Visas and Immigration
- General administration.
Previous legal experience preferred but an interest or current working knowledge of immigration/ asylum issues is essential.
Equal Opportunities: Albany Solicitors is committed to Equal Opportunities and embraces diversity of its staff. The Company strives to ensure that our staff reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, which is reflective at all levels within our workforce.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter if this applies.
How to Apply: Please forward your CV in addition to a 1 page Cover Letter detailing your experience, as well as stating your expected salary, to [email protected]
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ABOVE VACANCY.